Magic Moodstruck Mascara

07:09 Unknown 0 Comments

Right guys, before I get on with this day's post... I'm going to share this beautiful lady with you guys, she's a fellow redhead and blogger!


She's been using the Moodstruck Fiber Lash+ Mascara and absolutely adores it. I want you to see how impressive the new mascara stick is and how easily and effortlessly it is applied on an every day basis.




It's been a very lazy girl day for me.
All I've done is do a little networking on Twitter, do some work for Younique and mess around on the internet. Sat on my little butt, listening to Planet Rock and talking with my Mr as he's had the day off, being ill and what not. Bless his furry face.
Oh, I also applied to some Apprenticeships and some courses for Hairstyling and Beauty. I'm wanting to do both. I can see it being SO much fun, useful and relevant to what I adore.
Tomorrow is my day at work, and I hope that when I arrive home to relax after, Mr Postman will have been and my things will have arrived.
Let's hope! Cross my fingers and toes.
Have a happy Tuesday! xoxo

0 comments: