Beginning of a New Journey | coralkarina

14:07 Unknown 0 Comments


Hello, and welcome to my blog. I've been using Wordpress for my blogging and now I'm seeing if Blogger is better for me.
So my name is Coral and i'm from the East Midlands in the UK. I am a freelance hairstylist and independent makeup presenter with the company Younique, alongside working at the oh so popular B&Q, which is local to me.Like all of you ladies out there a huge chunk of my life is about fashion, hair and beauty products and most of my well-earned money goes on coffee, clothes and lipstick. I have a massive case of wanderlust and thrive on the inspirations of life, IE: Photography... for me, anyway. Okay, what will you find on my blog, coralkarina... Well, it'll be a mixture of daily inspiration, beauty and fashion reviews, my tutorials and photography, my latest finds and the spillings from my mental dump. (My mind.) 





I really hope that you enjoy reading my blog, as much as I do writing and creating the content.

Have a wonderful evening, and don't forget to subscribe, comment and pop by and say hello!

Yours, Coral. xoxo


0 comments: